Monday, October 03, 2011

CØDE:BREAKER

There was news last week of the possible adaptation of this manga series into an anime, though it's not clear whether it'll be a TV series or OVA as of yet.

If it's going to be a TV series, my guess is that it'll probably be 2-season, ending with the Seeker arc by volume 10. BTW, I only have the first six volumes and read up to vol.11 so far...

I was excited and worried at the same time when I read the news. Excited because I quite like the manga and worried that bad animation/casting would ruin the anime. Samurai Deeper Kyo is a case in point: despite having an excellent seiyuu cast, the lame plot change and cheap animation made it a meh series. I try to buy the manga volumes when I can, but I have no desire to get the anime.

There's no point pondering on what can go wrong, when nothing has been decided or announced for the project. series usually don't get the quality treatment when it comes to anime production, but at least I can daydream about the seiyuu cast.

Here's what I hope for the cast:
桜小路桜 - 折笠富美子 or 高垣彩陽
大神零 - 宮野真守
刻 - 木村良平 or 森久保祥太郎
平家将臣 - 神谷浩史 or 日野聡
天宝院遊騎 - 福山潤
八王子泪 - 桑島法子
人見 - 中村悠一 or 鈴木達央
捜シ者 - 小西克幸 or 諏訪部順一
雪比奈 - 杉田智和 or 中村悠一
虹次 - 中井和哉 or 谷山紀章
日和 - 浅野真澄 or 佐藤利奈
リリィ - 植田佳奈
時雨 - 浪川大輔 or 入野自由
渋谷 - 子安武人 or 大川透
壱49 - 川澄綾子 or 伊藤静
神田 - 遠藤綾 or 田中理恵
藤原 - 井上和彦 or 関智一
春人 - 櫻井孝宏 or 鈴村健一
藤原寧々音 - 沢城みゆき or 坂本真綾
桜小路剛徳 - 置鮎龍太郎
桜小路ユキ - 釘宮理恵 or 大原さやか
クラスメートたち - 保志総一朗、吉野裕行、柿原徹也、下野紘、小野大輔、花澤香菜、名塚佳織、小林由美子

This is probably outside the scope even for a 2-season anime series, but if this character ever gets voiced, I'd want this.
コード:エンペラー - 石田彰 or 若本規夫

まあ、like I said, this is just a daydream list. It'll be far from what the actual list will be, but I hope some of these names appear when the project is confirmed.

0 comments: